Someone asked me recently about how I work through my photographs after I shoot. When I go out to photograph, I shoot a lot – most people I go out with are usually surprised at the number of frames I produce. It’s not uncommon for me to take the kids to
1. Companies advertise with overly-narrow job descriptions.
2. Companies permit HR to screen candidates.
3. IT workers are disgusted and leaving the field.
4. HR continues to rely on the big job boards to recruit workers,
5. Companies try to hire tale
“Per-capita income in China is less than 1/10 of America’s and its per-capita greenhouse gas emission is less than 1/5 of ours. But if 1.3 billion Chinese were to consume at the level Americans do, we’d need several more Earths. China’s effect on world re